Here’s how to join the Launch Team and get a free copy of my new book, The Kingmaker.
I am so excited about the release of my newest book, The Kingmaker. Its purpose is to advocate a higher level of commitment in keeping people, purpose and integrity at the center of one’s leadership philosophy. I am confident this kind of focus maintains a leader’s trajectory toward greatness.
Releasing on June 14, The Kingmaker will be a powerful learning tool for many of you looking to unlock your potential and strengthen your leadership abilities.
One thing is for certain, we can’t launch this book successfully without you. That’s why we are actively recruiting The Kingmaker Launch Team to help us spread the news. There are a number of benefits for joining up.
As a launch team member, you’ll receive:
- A complimentary physical review copy via mail (U.S. residents only).
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we’ll interact, strategize, and share ideas.
- Insider insights at how we structure the book launch.
- Exclusive “#BeOnPurpose” t-shirt
- And more!
There are a few requirements to help us leverage everyone’s involvement. Team members must:
- Read the book ASAP upon receipt.
- Provide feedback and engage with us via Facebook or email.
- Write a brief book review on Amazon and/or one of our partner retailers.
- Help spread the word about The Kingmaker to your existing platform and beyond. We have set up a Thunderclap to make it easy for you. Just a few clicks and you’re all set.
- Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we might further expose the message to an even greater audience. All ideas are welcome.
Here’s how the selection process works.
First, make sure you’re signed up. You can do that here.
Next, on Friday, May 20, we’ll select 50 applicants. We’ll pull these names from all submissions to be a part of the team. And you won’t have long to wait. We’ll notify members via email by end of day on May 23.
Thank you so much for your willingness to join in! The Kingmaker was written to help leaders align their unique purpose, talents and resources to meet the needs of others. And your participation in our launch efforts can help make it happen!